1.12.2007

John Miles

Here's one of the articles I mentioned earlier about Mr. Miles, icon of Negro League Baseball. At 83, he is just as passionate and energetic about promoting the memory and history of the game as he was a powerhouse hitter in the day. Here's the Daily Texan article.

Read them both for insight on a fascinating, gracious, very sweet and accomplished man.

Then go check out the Negro League blog for information on the Negro Leagues, and the important part they played in baseball history.

2 comments:

cchang said...

I absolutely love the new layout, Claudia! Beautiful!

kokopelliwoman said...

Groovy, cool! I also like it, much better than the old format. The colors are much more comfortable. I love your new flute! We need to get together and jam more often. I am SO glad you're working with us now, that will make life much more interesting at work. See ya!