4.25.2008

The Good Musician

ECHO Klassik 2006
Image details: ECHO Klassik 2006 served by picapp.com



I've been so busy, I just realized that I have not announced my latest endeavor. I contracted with b5media to blog as The Good Musician. This requires 1-2 posts per day, plus various music channel activities, group posts, et al. Not to belittle the opportunity, the pay is not why I'm doing this. I have a lot of building and connecting to do.

In addition to this disclosure, I'd like to invite you all to visit The Good Musician and send me your reviews, ideas, comments, anything you'd like, as long as it's not rotten tomatoes or worse. You don't even have to be a musician.

I'm happy to accept new CD releases for consideration for reviews. Or if you heard something on the radio and want to investigate further, let me know and I'll try to help.

As soon as I get some posts queued up, I'll be able to post more regularly here at Fried Okra Productions.

Come visit!!

4 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor Claudia. I know about The Good Musician because I reviewed it when you submitted it for publication in the BlogHer blogrolls. I'm happy to say I approved it some time ago. Congrats on that too.

kokopelliwoman said...

How funny! Thank you so much, Joy, it certainly keeps me busy. BlogHer is in good hands if you're reviewing sites. Cool!

Anonymous said...

What a great opportunity and a fun venture! good luck!

kokopelliwoman said...

Thanks, motherpie. The tardiness of responding to your comment is indicative of how much time it's taking. I'm learning a lot, though, in time management as well as publishing.