8.20.2007

Elderblogger badge by Kay/Ronni

A shoutout to Kay of Kay's Thinking Cap for coming up with the idea for the elderblogger badge. She modestly credits Ronni Bennett for helping with the code, but it's all about the collaboration, eh?

I'm psyched that I qualify for the badge, and display it proudly. If you're too young to be an elderblogger, there's another badge at Time Goes By that says "Elderbloggers Rule," and if you meet the criteria, you can show your support for the elderbloggers in your life. Start a trend--go check it out.

Kay features the "Groaner of the Week" and "Kay's Wonderful World of Weird Words," both of which appeal to the twisted wordsmith that lives in my soul. It shouldn't come as much of a shock that she is also a big fan of the annual O. Henry Pun-Off here in Austin, just one of the cool things to do here. She subscribes to The Pundit, in the punny sense of the word. She turned me on to the fact that the pun-offs are up on YouTube, which means endless merriment and fascination, if you can stomach them. An extra helping, please!

I met some articulate, thoughtful, and sometimes hysterically or quietly funny elderbloggers during the week of guesting on TGB, and I'll slowly add their links to my list so you can enjoy them, too.

7 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Blushing here. Awwwwwwwwwww aren't you a doll? Thanks, my friend!!!!!!!!!

kokopelliwoman said...

Kay--elder sisterhood rocks!

Granny Annie said...

I wasn't familar with this but I am eligible and will try to post the Elderblogger badge. Great association with great bloggers all!

kokopelliwoman said...

Granny, I love the badge, don't you? Let's pool all this brilliance and apply to solving some issues.

No Milk Please said...

i feel that in the blogoverse, age is not really something that matters too much. i think that articulateness, humor and tolerance are most important. my own claim to fame is just a potty mouth, haha. congrats on being eligible to be a 'young' elderblogger :)

kokopelliwoman said...

Yes, you are, no milk, and I adore your blog. I thought I'd already linked to you--have to correct that omission prontissimo.

No Milk Please said...

thank you. i am honored!!!