5.24.2008

Digital cameras and the kitchen sink



Found some nice light the other afternoon. Here's what I saw--afternoon sun, my favorite crystals, a volunteer avocado plant.

The hail/lightning/wind storm fried my computer. I am exceeding all known equations of happiness to have it back safe and sound.

And to have a little time to take stock. Lots of transition at work, not good news on back, daily business, rehearsals piling up more than I would like.

In less than a month, I'll be schlepping a bag east to west from Budapest through Slovenia to Prague to Dresden to Leipzig to Frankfurt. Houston-London POE. Singing mostly gospel and colonial church music in the churches and cathedrals there.

So I'm delirious to have a few moments to practice with my wowie camera (present from my daughter) and get a grip on how the heck I'm going to negotiate ONE bag with concert gear (long, black 100%), music, personals, camera, and clothes for ten days. I saw a site that demonstrated "bundling," which I may try this time.

And to get back to Fried Okra Productions. I've missed it.

0 comments: